Sunday, December 30, 2012

Eco-chic

 I am surrounded by creative, talented friends.  A dear friend from college has a growing business in which she sells her glass creations.  She takes glassware that you might find in an antique store or thrift shop and transforms it into beautiful and functional works of art.

My Christmas gift from her was this elegant two tier stand.  It is small enough in size and the pattern on the plates subtle enough to be cute and classic all at once.

I can see several different uses - in the kitchen and dining rooms to display treats, in our bathroom to hold soaps and lotions, and in my studio for scrapbooking and craft supplies.

I am really excited to have some of her work in my home!

She displays her work at festivals and fairs during the warmer months. If you would like to see more of her creations, let me know.

No comments: